Rely on our 40 years of experience and knowledge as you renovate, upgrade, or add to your home, you can save money, increase energy efficiency, improve indoor air quality and add value with a whole-house Home Energy Plan. With this strategic sequence of improvements, you can repair, restore and improve your home in an orderly, cost-efficient sequence.
How It Works
East Branch Studio will help you design a Home Energy Plan tailored to your goals, budget, and needs.
Choose a plan:
- Basic evaluation
- Comprehensive energy analysis
- Expert review by our team of collaborators – engineers, architects, etc.
- Expert oversight & support for Implementation of your plan
Whether you simply want your investment to pay for itself within a few years, or you dream to be “Fossil Fuel Free”, a Home Energy Plan will help you decide which improvements are right for you, and in what order, to meet your goals.
A comprehensive energy analysis includes a review of:
- Structural integrity
- Moisture issues
- Roof shingle integrity
- Air leakage and insulation
- Mechanical systems
- Renewable energy potential
- Return on financial investment
- Health and air quality
- Hot water
- Energy cost vulnerability
- And more…