As you renovate, upgrade, or add to your home, you can save money, increase energy efficiency, improve indoor air quality and add value with a whole-house Home Energy Plan. With this strategic sequence of improvements, you can repair, restore and improve your home in an orderly, cost-efficient sequence.
How It Works
East Branch Studio will help you design a Home Energy Plan tailored to your home, goals, and needs.
Choose a plan:
- Basic evaluation
- Comprehensive energy analysis
- Expert review by our team of collaborators – engineers, architects, etc.
- Expert oversight & support for Implementation of your plan
Whether you simply want your investment to pay for itself within a few years, or you dream to be “Fossil Fuel Free”, a Home Energy Plan will help you decide which improvements are right for you, and in what order, to meet your goals.
A comprehensive energy analysis includes a review of:
- Structural integrity
- Moisture issues
- Roof shingle integrity
- Air leakage and insulation
- Mechanical systems
- Renewable energy potential
- Return on financial investment
- Health and air quality
- Hot water
- Energy cost vulnerability
- And more…