As you renovate, upgrade, or add to your home, you can save money, increase energy efficiency, and add value with a whole-house Home Energy Plan. With this strategic sequence of improvements, you can repair, restore and improve your home in an orderly, cost-efficient sequence.
How It Works
Kent Hicks Construction, in collaboration with a team of experienced engineers, architects, energy professionals, contractors, and tradespeople, will help you design a Home Energy Plan tailored to your home, goals, and needs.
A comprehensive analysis and review
- Structural integrity
- Moisture issues
- Roof shingle integrity
- Air leakage and insulation
- Mechanical systems
- Renewable energy potential
- Return on financial investment
- Health and air quality
- Hot water
- Energy cost vulnerability
- And more…
Choose a plan at any of four levels
- Basic Evaluation
- Comprehensive Energy Analysis
- Expert Review by Our Team of Collaborators – Builders, Engineers, Architects, etc.
- Expert Oversight & Support for Implementation of Your Plan
Whether you simply want your investment to pay for itself within a few years, or you dream to be “Fossil Fuel Free” (eliminating the need for a furnace) through Passive House, a Home Energy Plan will help you discern which improvements are right for you, and in what order, to meet your goals.